INVITATION TO CONSULTATION WITH INTERESTED SUPPLIERS
|1.||Contracting Authority:||Limited liability company „EIROPAS DZELZCEĻA LĪNIJAS”Reg. No. 40103836785
Address: Gogoļa iela 3, Riga, LV-1050
|2.||Contracting Authority’s contact person:||Project Coordinator of the Project Implementation and Management Department Ilze Lukstiņae-mail: email@example.com
phone No.: +371 29216531
|3.||Legal basis for the consultation:||The consultation is organised in accordance with the regulation of Section 18(2) of the Public Procurement Law, which provides rights for the contracting authority to organise a consultation with suppliers in order to prepare for the procurement and inform suppliers about the procurement plan and requirements.|
|4.||Subject-matter of the procurement:||Detailed technical design and author supervision services for construction of Rail Baltica regional stations in Latvia in accordance with the conditions set out in the procurement procedure documentation.Main CPV code: 71000000-8 (Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services).|
|5.||Purpose of the consultation:||To inform interested suppliers about the planned procurement and the content of the subject-matter of the procurement, as well as obtain feedback from interested suppliers.|
|6.||Time and place of the consultation:||On 10 June 2021 at 15:00 online, using the Microsoft Teams app (planned duration of the consultation ~ 2 hours).
In case of changes, representatives of interested suppliers will be informed, as well as the respective information will be posted on the Contracting Authority’s website: https://edzl.lv/, section „Aktuālie iepirkumi”, where this invitation is published.
|7.||Procedure of application of interested suppliers for participation in the consultation:||1. To participate in the consultation, the interested supplier should apply by 8 June 2021, 16:00 by sending its application to the specified e-mail of the Contracting Authority’s contact person.2. To apply for participation in the consultation, the interested supplier shall specify its name, registration number, name and surname of its representative, representative’s e-mail and representative’s phone number (the interested supplier is entitled to indicate a maximum of 3 representatives).
3. The invitation to consultation will be sent to the representative of the interested supplier to the e-mail specified by him/her no later than by 9 June 2021 17:00.
|8.||Matters to be discussed during consultation:|| Consultation’s agenda:
1. Introduction to the Rail Baltica Global project and project schedule;
2. Information on the procurement of Detailed Technical Design and author supervision services for construction of regional stations in Latvia:
2.1. Indicative scope of the subject-matter; timeline and deadlines; milestones; contractual model arrangements; main interfaces; key requirements arising out of the Rail Baltica Design Guidelines;
2.2. Indicative timeline of the procurement process;
3. Q&A session.
Discussion on the specific topics (Q&A session):
1. Scope of design works (railway discipline, road discipline, buildings civil works discipline, MEP, railway ENE and CCS);
2. Time and manpower necessary to do a full design (site investigation, MBP, Master Design, Detailed Technical Design) of a section;
3. Project and contract management, deliverables, payment conditions, methodology & organization;
4. Interface management and stakeholder management;
5. Possible risks in design process and mitigation measures;
6. BIM implementation in design process;
7. Designer’s involvement in construction, railway system testing and commissioning phases – management of author’s supervision, including possible changes to the design;
8. Management of NoBo and AsBo involvement throughout the design, construction, testing and commissioning phases, technical assessment of technical design;
9. AOB and feedback from the interested suppliers.
Interested suppliers may submit their questions in Latvian and English by 7 June 2021 at 17:00 to the specified e-mail of the Contracting Authority’s contact person.
During the consultation, the Contracting Authority will ensure the provision of information in Latvian and, if necessary, also in English.
The interested suppliers, who will participate the consultation, should take into account that the consultation will be documented (incl. it will be recorded) and its summary will be published. The information provided during the consultation will be disclosed to third persons for the Contracting Authority to ensure transparency of the process, observation of the principle of equal treatment and not to restrict competition.
Interested suppliers during the consultation should consider whether the information provided by them is considered a commercial secret or confidential, and the interested suppliers are responsible for non-disclosure of such information themselves.
|9.||Documenting of the consultation and publication of the documentation:||1. The participants of the discussion will be registered for the needs of organising the consultation.2. The consultation will be documented for the preparation of a summary of the consultation (a recording in Microsoft Teams will be made).
3. A short summary of the progress of the consultation, questions asked and answers provided will be published no later than within 15 (fifteen) working days of the day of the consultation on the Contracting Authority’s website: https://edzl.lv/, section „Aktuālie iepirkumi”, where this invitation is published.
|10.||Additional information:||The Contracting Authority and its representatives during the consultations will provide only general information about the subject matter of the planned procurement, which may change later during development of the documentation for the specific procurement. This information does not entail any legal consequences (rights and duties) for the Contracting Authority and interested suppliers.
The publicly available information about the Rail Baltica project is available on the websites: