Open competition “Rail Baltica Communications Strategy and public relations services for RB Rail AS”, Identification No RBR 2017/31
The Contracting authority is joint stock company „RB Rail AS”, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Rail Baltica Communications Strategy and public relations services for RB Rail AS”.
The identification number of this open competition is RBR 2017/31.
The applicable CPV code is: 79416000-3 (Public relations services).
Open competition and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public procurement law of Latvia.
This open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: https://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of Open Competition
The subject-matter of the open competition is Rail Baltica communications strategy and public relations services for RB Rail AS.
Services will have to cover Rail Baltica Global Project. The delivery of the services will take place in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
Availability of Open Competition Documents
The open competition regulation and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/9427 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage https://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section open competition documents below). Regulation of open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/9427 by 22 January 2018 till 15:00 o’clock.
Only Proposals submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened in the E-Tenders system 22 January 2018 at 15:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted proposals online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the open competition: Procurement Specialist Jānis Lukševics, telephone: +371 29188156, e-mail address: email@example.com,
In aspects concerning subject-matter of Procurement: Communications and Government Affairs Manager, Ilze Rassa, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Competition Documents (Downloads)
- Open competition “Rail Baltica Communications Strategy and public relations services for RB Rail AS” Regulation (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 1: Application for participation in the open competition (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 2: Technical specification (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 3: Entities on whose capabilities the tender relies (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 4: Subcontractors (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 5: Experience of tenderer (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 6: Experience of key members of the team (download).
- MS Word format Annexe No 7: Draft contract (download).
- Updated on 9 January, 2018 with answers to the questions from interested suppliers (letter with answers).
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 16 January 2018 (letter with answers)
- Financial proposal opening report, 22 January 2018 (download).
- Report (download).
- Agreement (download).
- Agreement with amendments No 1(download).