he Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces procurement “Legal services” (hereinafter – Procurement).
The identification number of this procurement is RBR 2019/22.
The applicable CPV code is: 79100000-5 (Legal services).
Procurement is co-financed by the Contracting authority and Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Procurement is organised in accordance with Section 10 (1) of the Public procurement law of Latvia.
Procurement is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: https://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of Procurement
The subject-matter of the Procurement is provision of the legal services for RB Rail AS.
Availability of the Documents of the Procurement
Procurement regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system in profile of publication on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Procurement/29427 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage https://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the Procurement” below). Regulations of the Procurement is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Procurement/29427 by 29 November 2019 till 15:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Summer Time), Riga (Latvia))).
Only Proposals submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Procurement. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened on the E-Tenders system 29 November 2019 at 15:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Winter Time), Riga (Latvia))) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Proposals online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist – Lawyer, Natalja Vjatkina, telephone: +371 29817419, e-mail: email@example.com.
Documents of the Procurement (Downloads)
- Procurement “Legal services” regulations (download).
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 15 November 2019 (download).
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 19 November 2019 (download).
- Procurement “Legal services” regulations with amendments and extended submission deadline (download).
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 22 November 2019 (download).
- Answers to questions received from interested suppliers on 21 November 2019 (download).
- Opening report, 29 November 2019 (download).
- Framework Agreement with Partnership: Law Office “Eversheds Sutherland Bitāns”, Law Office “Eversheds Sutherland & Ots” and Law Office “Eversheds Saladžius”, 2 March 2020 (download).
- Framework Agreement with Law office “Sorainen”, 2 March 2020 (download).