The contracting entity is RB Rail AS, legal address: Kr. Valdemara iela 8 – 7, Riga LV-1010, Latvia (hereinafter – Contracting Authority). The Contracting Authority conducts this procurement for the benefit of the:
- Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia represented by “Eiropas Dzelzceļa līnijas” SIA;
- “LTG Infra” AB appointed by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia represented by Rail Baltic Estonia OÜ.
The identification number of this competition is RBR 2021/2.
The applicable CPV code: Main code: 34941000-5 – (Rails and accessories). For Lot No.1: 34941800-3 – (Railway points); for Lot No.2: 34941800-3 – (Railway points), for Lot No.3: 34941000-5 – (Rails and accessories).
Competitive procedure with negotiations and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Competitive procedure with negotiation is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
This Competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of Competition
The subject matter of the Competition is supply of the integrated turnout solution and supporting services for its deployment as part of the railway track infrastructure. This procurement shall ensure deployment of the economically and technically most feasible turnout solution which meets all Rail Baltica operational requirements in all three Baltic states Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to maximise the benefits. Description of the subject-matter of procurement is included in Annex No 2 “General description of the subject matter” to the Regulations (relevant for all procurement lots (Lot No.1, Lot No.2 and Lot No.3, unless specified otherwise in the description) for the Selection of Candidates. During this stage of the selection of the Candidates, General description of the subject matter is given for informative purposes only. Detailed description of the subject-matter of procurement will be issued to the Candidates, which will be selected for the participation in Stage Two of the Competition.
Availability of Competition Documents
The open competition regulation and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/58178 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section open competition documents below). Regulation of Competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at: https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/58178 by 12 August 2021 till 15:00 o’clock.
Only Applications submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the Competition.
Opening of Applications
The Applications will be opened in the E-Tenders system on 12 August 2021 at 15:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted applications online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the open competition: Procurement Manager Baiba Ūbele, telephone: +371 26273973, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents of the Competitive procedure with negotiation (Downloads)
- Competitive procedure with negotiation “Consolidated supply of turnouts and rail expansion joints for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection regulation/English version (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiation “Consolidated supply of turnouts and rail expansion joints for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection regulation/Estonian version (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiation “Consolidated supply of turnouts and rail expansion joints for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection regulation/Latvian version (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiation “Consolidated supply of turnouts and rail expansion joints for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection regulation/Lithuanian version (download).
Please be informed that candidate selection regulation in Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian is translated from English version using machine translator and is intended just for informative purposes. English version of the regulation prevails in any case.