Supplier Meeting: Submission of the applications for the Qualification stage of the Consolidated supply of railway ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction (ID No RBR 2021/23)
RB Rail AS, the central coordinator of the Rail Baltica project, has announced the procurement exercise for the supply of railway ballast for the construction of entire Rail Baltica railway line. All interested suppliers are invited to apply for an online meeting with the representatives of RB Rail AS scheduled for 27 October 2021 at 13:30 over MS Teams platform.
Duration of the meeting is estimated to be about one hour.
Registration is required to secure invitation to the MS Teams meeting.
Please register to the meeting by end of 25 October 2021 by sending message to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- Company name,
- Area of business (ballast producers, who are potential suppliers are expected),
- Participant name(-s), position, e-mail address, phone number.
It is advised that managers or specialists in charge of the preparation of the application, required documents, organisation of the correspondence and submission of the application participates in the meeting.
Meeting shall concern administrative matters related to the preparation and submission of the application only. At the meeting RB Rail AS representatives will introduce potential suppliers with the process of submission of the applications, will explain the required forms to be submitted, organisation of Q&A process and will provide guidance for the registration in the E-Tenders system.
If you have any concerns on submission of application, including requirements for the candidates or provided deadline for submission of applications isn’t sufficient, please provide your questions/ requests by sending them via e-mail to email@example.com or in E-Tenders system.
Please note that questions related to subject-matter or scope shall not be discussed during the meeting, but guidance on how to acquire desired additional information on such items shall be explained to the participants.
- Information on the published information about the Procurement;
- Registration in the E-Tenders system (available user manuals);
- Introduction to the Qualification stage regulations;
- Procurement Q&A process;
- Submission of the Application;
- Answers to the questions from the participants.
The contracting entity is RB Rail AS, legal address: Kr. Valdemara iela 8 – 7, Riga LV-1010, Latvia (hereinafter – Contracting Authority). The Contracting Authority conducts this procurement for the benefit of the:
- Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia represented by “Eiropas Dzelzceļa līnijas” SIA;
- “LTG Infra” AB appointed by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia represented by Rail Baltic Estonia OÜ.
The identification number of this competition is RBR 2021/23.
The applicable CPV code: 14212310-6 (Ballast).
Competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of Latvia.
This Competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of Competition
Subject-matter of the Competition – Consolidated supply of railway ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction. General description of the subject-matter of the Competition is included in Annex No 2 “General description of the subject matter” to the Regulation for the Selection of the Candidates. During the stage of the Selection of the Candidates, General description of the subject matter is given for informative purposes only. Detailed description of the subject-matter of procurement will be issued to the Candidates, which will be selected for participation in the Stage Two of the Competition.
Availability of Competition Documents
The open competition regulation and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/63898 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section open competition documents below). Regulation of Competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/ProcurementProposals/63898 by 12 November 2021 till 15:00 o’clock. Only Applications submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the Competition.
Opening of Applications
The Applications will be opened in the E-Tenders system on 12 November 2021 at 15:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted applications online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the open competition: Procurement Specialist-Lawyer Elīna Saule, telephone: +371 26654433, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Documents (Downloads)
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction” Regulations/English version (download).
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction” Regulations/Estonian version (download).
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction” Regulations/Latvian version (download).
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of ballast for Rail Baltica railway construction” Regulations/Lithuanian version (download).