Open competition “Supply of temporary staff for RB Rail AS” (identification No RBR 2020/11)
The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Supply of temporary staff for RB Rail AS”.
The identification number of this Open competition is RBR 2020/11.
The applicable CPV code is: 79621000-3 (Supply services of office personnel).
Open competition and subject-matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
Open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Open competition Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of Open competition
Procurement is organised in order to procure a provider to provide a comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective solution to manage and deliver Temporary Professional Staff by identifying and supplying Temporary Professional Staff, the administration of Temporary Professional Staff’s assignments, payments to Temporary Professional Staff and ensuring all local regulations and laws in regard to eligibility to work in the region are met. Services must be provided in accordance with Annex No 1 “Technical specification”.
Availability of the Documents of the Open competition
Open competition regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system in profile of publication on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/43400 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the Open competition” below). Regulations of the Open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/43400 by 29 October 2020 till 15:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Winter Time), Riga (Latvia))).
Only Proposals submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Open competition. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened on the E-Tenders system 29 October 2020 at 15:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Winter Time), Riga (Latvia))) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Proposals online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist – Lawyer, Linda Kalniņa, telephone: +371 26178057,
Documents of Open Competition (Downloads)
- Open competition “Supply of temporary staff for RB Rail AS” regulations (download);
- Answer to the questions received from interested supplier, 2 October 2020 (download).
- Answer to the question received from interested supplier, 5 October 2020 (download).
- Open competition “Supply of temporary professional staff for RB Rail AS” regulations with amendments (download).
- Answer to the question received from interested supplier, 7 October 2020 (download).
- Answer to the question received from interested supplier, 19 October 2020 (download).
- Opening report, 29 October 2020 (download).
- Report, 15 January 2021 (download).
- Framework agreement with EWI Recruitment Limited, 16 February 2021 (download).
- Framework agreement with Partnership consisting of Linum Consult Ltd and Brunel Energy Europe BV, 16 February 2021 (download).