The Contracting authority is joint stock company „RB Rail AS”, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Identification of unexploded ordnance and geotechnical works in former Cekule military area”.
The identification number of this open competition is RBR 2021/10.
The applicable CPV codes are: 71332000-4 (Geotechnical engineering services), 90522000-2, (Services relating to contaminated soil).
Open competition and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with the Public procurement law of Latvia.
This open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of Open Competition
The subject-matter of the open competition is identification of unexploded ordnance and geotechnical works in former Cekule military area.
Availability of Open Competition Documents
The open competition regulation and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/56827 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section open competition documents below). Regulation of open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/56827 by 14 June 2021 till 15:00 o’clock.
Only Proposals submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened in the E-Tenders system 14 June 2021 at 15:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted proposals online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
Procurement Specialist Mr. Jānis Lukševics, telephone: +371 29188156, e-mail address: email@example.com,
Open Competition Documents (Downloads)
- Open competition “Identification of unexploded ordnance and geotechnical works in former Cekule military area” Regulation (download), Draft agreement (download).
- Answers to the questions received from the interested suppliers, 28 May 2021 (download).
- Answers to the questions received from the interested suppliers, 2 June 2021 (download).
- Answers to the questions received from the interested suppliers, 8 June 2021 (download).
- Answers to the questions received from the interested suppliers, 9 June 2021 (download).
- Opening meeting report (updated on 16 June 2021), 14 June 2021 (download).
- Report, 28 June 2021 (download).
- Agreement, 26 July 2021 (download).