The Contracting authority is joint stock company „RB Rail AS”, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia, announces procurement “The bridge inspections in Riga”.
The identification number of this open competition is RBR 2018/1.
The applicable CPV code is: 71300000-1 (Engineering services).
Procurement and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Procurement is organised in accordance with Section 9 of the Public Procurement Law of Latvia.
Subject Matter of procurement
The subject-matter of the procurement is inspection services for three bridges located in Riga as described in Annex 4.
The delivery of the inspection services will be provided in Latvia.
Availability of Procurement Documents
The procurement regulation and all its annexes are available at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section procurement documents below). Interested suppliers can get acquainted and receive hard copy of Regulations personally at RB Rail office, 8-7 Krišjāņa Valdemara iela, 4th floor, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia. Regulation of open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposal for the procurement shall be submitted personally, by courier or registered mail delivery to the RB Rail AS, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, 4thfloor, Riga, LV-1010). Proposal shall be submitted not later than by 19 January 2018, till 15:00 o’clock.
Opening of Proposals
The opening of Proposals takes place during an open meeting of the procurement commission at 15.00 o’clock on 19 January 2018 at RB Rail AS office on 4th floor, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the open competition: Procurement Specialist Jānis Lukševics, telephone: +371 29188156, e-mail address: email@example.com.
In aspects concerning subject-matter of Procurement: Technical Project Manager, Mārtiņš Krauklis, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procurement Documents (Downloads)
- Procurement “The bridge inspections in Riga” Regulation (download).
- MS Word format Annex No 1 – Application (download).
- MS Word format Annex No 2 – Experience of tenderer (download).
- MS Word format Annex No 3 – Project manager professional experience (download).
- MS Word format Annex No 4 – Technical specification (download).
- Updated on 10 January, 2018 with answers to the questions from interested suppliers (letter with answers).
- Updated on 15 January, 2018 with answers to the questions from interested suppliers (letter with answers).
- Proposal opening sheet, 19 January 2018 (download)
- Report (download)