The Rail Baltica procurement, supplier participation and project implementation shall be conducted in a fair, open and transparent manner. One of the most important and broadly accepted principles for a fair and transparent procurement system is ensuring open, unrestricted, and universal competition and access to the supplier market. In addition, the procurement process – the contracting authority’s requirements, selection of bidders, tendering procedures and the award of contracts – shall be fully in line with the governing laws and regulations safeguarding openness to public scrutiny, whilst ensuring the application of best practice. To reinforce transparency and fairness in the Rail Baltica procurement process, we are sharing the relevant information and contacts on the responsible law enforcement agencies in all the Baltic States to enable our potential and existing suppliers to ask any relevant questions, report their concerns and identified risks during procurement and contract execution phases.
- Estonian Police and Border Guard Board, Central Criminal Police, Corruption Crime Bureau whistle blowing mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org, autoresponder +372 612 3657, postal address Tööstuse 52, 10416 Tallinn. Visit their website.
- Estonian Internal Security Service, short telephone number 12455, full telephone number +372 612 1455 (Confidential Hotline), mailing address email@example.com, postal address Toompuiestee 3, 10142, Tallinn, Estonia. Visit their website.
- Republic of Estonia Competition Authority, whistle blowing mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org, postal address Tatari 39, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia. Visit the website.
- Republic of Estonia Tax and Customs Board, whistle blowing mailing address email@example.com, telephone number +372 800 4444. Visit the website.
- Public Procurement Review Committee at the Ministry of Finance of Estonia. Visit the website.
- Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau of Latvia. Visit the website.
- Competition Council of the Republic of Latvia. Visit the website.
- State Police Economic Crime Unit. Visit the website.
- Procurement Supervision Office. Visit the website.
- Additional contact point: www.trauksmescelejs.lv
- Special Investigation Service of the Republic of Lithuania. Visit the website.
- Financial Crime Investigation Service. Visit the website.
- Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania. Visit the website.