Open competition “Rail Baltica Transport demand model development and analysis” (identification No RBR 2020/13)
The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces an open competition “Rail Baltica Transport demand model development and analysis”.
The identification number of this Open competition is RBR 2020/13.
The applicable CPV code is 71311200-3 (Transport systems consultancy services).
Open competition and subject–matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
Open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Open competition Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of the Open competition
The subject-matter of the Open competition is implementation of multimodal transport demand model to calculate the likely passenger and freight demand for the Rail Baltica Global Project infrastructure for the first 30 (thirty) years of operation.
Availability of the Documents of the Open competition
Open competition regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/43507 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the Open competition” below). Regulations of the Open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/43507 by 30 September 2020 till 15:00 o’clock (Riga time).
Only Proposals submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Open competition. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened on the E-Tenders system 30 September 2020 at 15:00 o’clock (Riga time) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Proposals online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist – Lawyer, Vineta Ezergaile, telephone: +371 29352018, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents of Open Competition (Downloads)
- Open competition “Rail Baltica Transport demand model development and analysis” regulations (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 31 August 2020 (download);
- Answers to the questions from the interested supplier, 3 September 2020 (download);
- Answers to the questions from the interested supplier, 14 September 2020 (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 21 September 2020 (download);
- Answers to the questions from the interested supplier, 23 September 2020 (download);
- Answers to the questions from the interested supplier, 24 September 2020 (download);
- Opening report, 30 September 2020 (download);
- Report, 9 December 2020 (download);
- Agreement, 23 February 2021 (download).