Competitive procedure with negotiation
„CONSULTING ENGINEER AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION SERVICES FOR THE RAIL BALTICA MAINLINE CONSTRUCTION IN LATVIA”
(Id No. EDZL 2021/7 CEF)
INVITATION TO THE MEETING WITH INTERESTED SUPPLIERS
|1.||Contracting Authority:||Limited liability company „EIROPAS DZELZCEĻA LĪNIJAS”
Reg. No. 40103836785
Address: Gogoļa iela 3, Riga, LV-1050
|2.||Contracting Authority’s contact person:||Project manager of the Project Implementation and Management Department Gatis Gaņģītis
e-mail: [email protected]
phone No.: +371 66954242
|3.||Subject-matter of the procurement:||Engineer supervision services including construction supervision services according construction regulation of Latvia for construction work of Rail Baltica mainline infrastructure (substructure and superstructure) in the territory of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the conditions set out in the procurement procedure documentation.
Main CPV code: 71000000-8 (Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services).
Identification number of the procurement procedure: EDZL 2021/7 CEF.
|4.||Purpose of the meeting:||To inform interested suppliers about the content of the subject-matter of the procurement, as well as obtain feedback from interested suppliers.|
|5.||Time and place of the meeting:||On 19th January 2022 at 15:00 online (Riga time), using the Microsoft Teams app (planned duration of the meeting ~ 2 hours).
In case of changes, representatives of interested suppliers will be informed, as well as the respective information will be posted on the Electronic Procurement System https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/ProcurementProposals/66632
and on the Contracting Authority’s website: https://edzl.lv/, section „Aktuālie iepirkumi”, where this invitation is published.
|6.||Procedure of application of interested suppliers for participation in the meeting:||1. To participate in the meeting, the interested supplier should apply by 19th January 2022, 10:00 (Riga time) by sending its application to the specified e-mail of the Contracting Authority’s contact person.
2. To apply for participation in the meeting, the interested supplier shall specify its name, registration number, name and surname of its representative, representative’s e-mail and representative’s phone number (the interested supplier is entitled to indicate a maximum of 3 representatives).
3. The invitation to the meeting will be sent to the representative of the interested supplier to the e-mail specified by him/her no later than by 19th January 2022, 12:00 (Riga time).
|7.||Matters to be discussed during meeting:||
The meeting’s agenda:
1. Information about the requirements of the 1st stage of the published consulting engineer and construction supervision services for the Rail Baltica mainline construction in Latvia procurement procedure;
2. Information about the Rail Baltica mainline Engineer contract main principles – early contractor involvement, mobilization requirements in different construction stages, main principles of organization of contract;
3. Q&A session.
During the meeting, the Contracting Authority will present information in English and, if necessary, also in Latvian.
The interested suppliers, who will participate the meeting, should take into account that the meeting will be documented (incl. it will be recorded) and its summary will be published. The information provided during the meeting will be disclosed to third persons for the Contracting Authority to ensure transparency of the process, observation of the principle of equal treatment and not to restrict competition.
Interested suppliers during the meeting should consider whether the information provided by them is considered a commercial secret or confidential, and the interested suppliers are responsible for non-disclosure of such information themselves.
|8.||Documenting of the meeting and publication of the documentation:||1. The participants of the discussion will be registered for the needs of organising the meeting.
2. The meeting will be documented for the preparation of a summary of the meeting (a recording in Microsoft Teams will be made).
3. A short summary of the progress of the meeting, questions asked and answers provided will be published no later than within 15 (fifteen) working days of the day of the meeting on the Electronic Procurement System: https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/ProcurementProposals/66632 and on the Contracting Authority’s website: https://edzl.lv/, section „Aktuālie iepirkumi”, where this invitation is published.
The publicly available information about the Rail Baltica project is available on the websites: