We would like to invite you to RB Rail AS Procurement Webinar, which will take place on 30 March 2021 at 14:00 EEST.
The webinar will introduce the Rail Baltica plans in 2021 and RB Rail AS Procurement Plan – key tenders and timeline. In addition, it will be an opportunity for every supplier to better understand the procurement process, evaluation criteria, and main requirements that will help to succeed in future tenders. Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
During the webinar, presentations will be given by the representatives of the Rail Baltica joint venture:
- The presentation will be moderated by Kaspars Briškens, RB Rail AS Head of Strategy and Development
- Timing 30 March, 14:00 EEST – 16:00 EEST;
- Live streaming on railbaltica.org; registration is not required;
- The working language of the event is English;
- Contacts of the organisers: Edīte Pūce (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
What to expect from Rail Baltica in 2021
CEO, RB Rail AS
|14:10||Doing business with Rail Baltica: Procurement Plan for 2021, key tenders, and timeline||Kristjan Piirsalu, Chief Procurement Officer, RB Rail AS|
|14:30 – 15:00||Q&A|
|15:00||How to succeed in RB Rail AS procurement – a guide to the process, requirements, and evaluation||Aiga Benfelde, Procurement Manager, RB Rail AS|