RB Rail AS, the central coordinator of the Rail Baltica project, has announced the procurement exercise for the delivery of the sleepers with fastening system and under sleeper pads, and turnouts and rail expansion joints as a separate procurement for the construction of the entire Rail Baltica railway line.
We welcome all interested suppliers to join online presentations with the representatives of RB Rail AS taking place on:
- 13 July 2021 at 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. (EEST) on MS Teams platform about the sleepers with fastening system and under sleeper pads open procurement;
- 15 July 2021 at 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. (EEST) on MS Teams platform about the turnouts and rail expansion open procurement.
Registration is required to secure invitation to the MS Teams meeting.
- Company name;
- Area of business (sleeper, rail fastening system, under sleeper pad manufacturers/suppliers who are potential suppliers are expected);
- Participant name(-s), position, e-mail address, phone number.
During the meeting, representatives of RB Rail AS will focus on administrative matters related to the preparation and submission of the application and will introduce potential suppliers with the application submission process. Additionally, we will provide additional explanations for the required forms to be submitted, organization of Q&A process and will provide guidance for the registration in the E-Tenders system.
Please note that questions related to subject-matter or scope shall not be discussed during the meeting, but guidance on how to acquire desired additional information on such items will be explained.
- Information on the published information about the Procurement;
- Registration in the E-Tenders system (available user manuals);
- Introduction to the Qualification stage regulations;
- Procurement Q&A process;
- Submission of the Application;
- Answers to the questions from the participants.
We advise all managers or specialists in charge of the preparation of the application, required documents, organization of the correspondence and submission of the application to join our presentation to ask all open questions and learn more about the procurement application process!