Procurement – procurement “Purchase of the fuel and other car-related goods and services in the petrol stations” (identification number: RBR 2023/7).
The contracting entity is RB Rail AS, legal address: Satekles street 2B, Rīga LV-1050, Latvia.
The applicable CPV code is:
- 09134220-5 (Diesel fuel (EN 590));
- 09130000-9 (Petroleum and distillates);
- Additional CPV code is: 50112300-6 (Car-washing and similar services).
Procurement is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of Latvia.
This Procurement is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of procurement
- Subject matter of the Procurement is – Purchase of the fuel and other car-related goods and services in the petrol stations in the territory of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Subject-matter of the Procurement is included in Annex No 2 “Technical specification” to the Regulations.
- Fuel means diesel fuel and petrol that meet the requirements of Technical Specification and which must be complied with laws of the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania and the Republic of Estonia and other Applicable Laws.
- Car-related goods means technical liquids (windscreen washer fluid, engine oil, AdBlue liquid etc.) air fresheners, windshield wipers, light bulbs and other similar car-related goods that usually may be purchased at petrol stations in Baltic States. For the sake of clarity, the term Car-related Goods does not include spare parts (other than windshield wipers and light bulbs), any covers, food, drinks, tobacco products, printed media and other products not directly related to the exploitation of a car.
- The total price of Contract shall not exceed EUR 41,999,00 (forty-one thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine euro, 00 euro cents).
Availability of Documents
The Regulations and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/100474 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ . Documents are available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/ProcurementProposals/100474 June 28, 2023, before 11:00 o’clock (Time Zone EEST (Eastern European Summertime), Riga (Latvia))). Only Proposals submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the Procurement.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened in the E-Tenders system on June 28, 2023, at 15:00 o’clock (Time Zone EEST (Eastern European Summertime), Riga (Latvia)) during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted proposals online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the competition: Procurement Specialist Anastasija Luceviča, telephone: +371 20362726, e-mail address: [email protected].
Documents of the Competitive procedure with negotiations (Downloads)
- Procurement “Purchase of the fuel and other car-related goods and services in the petrol stations” Regulations in English with annexes (download);
- Procurement “Purchase of the fuel and other car-related goods and services in the petrol stations” Regulations in Latvian, only for informative purposes (download);
- Procurement “Purchase of the fuel and other car-related goods and services in the petrol stations” Agreement (download);
- Answer to interested suppliers question dated June 13, 2023 (download).