The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Audit services for 2019 – 2021”.
The identification number of this Open competition is RBR 2019/8.
The applicable CPV code is: 79212300-6 (Statutory audit services).
Open competition and subject-matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
Open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Open competition Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: https://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of Open competition
The subject-matter of the Open competition is provision of audit services for RB Rail AS financial statements for the financial year 2019, 2020 and 2021 as well as provision of audit services on Rail Baltica Global Project expenditure (eligible costs) declared by the RB Rail AS and Beneficiaries of Rail Baltica Global Project.
Availability of the Documents of the Open competition
Open competition regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system in profile of publication on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Procurement/24880 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage https://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the Open competition” below). Regulations of the Open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Procurement/24880 by 17 October 2019 till 15:00 o’clock (Riga time).
Only Proposals submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Open competition. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened on the E-Tenders system 17 October 2019 at 15:00 o’clock (Riga time) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Proposals online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist – Lawyer, Vineta Ezergaile, telephone: +371 29352018, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents of Open Competition (Downloads)
- Open competition “Audit services for 2019 – 2021” regulations (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 15 August 2019 (download);
- Regulations with amendments dated 14 August 2019 (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 19 August 2019 (download);
- Regulations with amendments dated 2 September 2019 (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 24 September 2019 (download);
- Regulations with amendments dated 24 September 2019 (download);
- Current version of draft procurement contract on 24 September 2019 (download);
- Answers to the questions from interested suppliers, 4 October 2019 (download);
- Report dated 9 October 2019 (download).