The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces competitive procedure with negotiations “Notified Body (NoBo) services for the Rail Baltica trackside infrastructure TSI conformity assessment (verification)”.
The identification number of this procurement procedure is RBR 2019/19.
The applicable CPV codes are: Main: 71630000-3 (Technical inspection and testing services); Additional: 71356100-9 (Technical control services).
Procurement procedure and subject-matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Procurement procedure is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
Procurement procedure is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this procurement procedure Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: https://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of procurement procedure
The subject-matter of the procurement procedure is provision of Notified Body (NoBo) services for the Rail Baltica trackside infrastructure TSI conformity assessment (verification).
Availability of the documents of the procurement procedure
Procurement procedure regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system in profile of publication on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/27937 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage https://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the procurement procedure” below). Regulations of the procurement procedure is available free of charge.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/27937 by 4 November 2019 till 15:00 o’clock (Riga time).
Only applications submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any applications submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Applications
The applications will be opened on the E-Tenders system on 4 November 2019 at 15:00 o’clock (Riga time) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted applications online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Manager Aiga Benfelde, phone: +371 26360325, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents of procurement procedure (Downloads)
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Notified Body (NoBo) services for the Rail Baltica trackside infrastructure TSI conformity assessment (verification)” regulations (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 15 October 2019 (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 21 October 2019 (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 23 October 2019 (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 28 October 2019 (download);
- Applications opening minutes, 4 November 2019 (download);
- Report, 24 April 2020 (download);
- Framework agreement, 29 June 2020 (download);
- Agreement concluded within the Framework agreement, 12 August 2020 (download);
- Agreement concluded within the Framework agreement, 18 September 2020 (download).