The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Satekles iela 2B, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia, announces a procurement “Legal services” (hereinafter – Procurement).
The identification number of the Procurement is RBR 2022/23.
The applicable CPV code is 79100000-5 (Legal services).
The Procurement and subject-matter is co-financed by the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
The Procurement is organised in accordance with the Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
The Procurement is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Procurement interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of the Procurement
The subject-matter of the Procurement is Legal services according to the Annex No 1 “Technical specification” of the Procurement regulations.
Availability of the Documents of the Procurement
Procurement regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/88164 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (please see the section “Documents of the Procurement” below). Regulations of the Procurement is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available on https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/88164 by 10 October 2022 till 16:00 (Riga time).
Only Proposals submitted on E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Procurement. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the Procurement.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist – Lawyer, Vineta Ezergaile, telephone: +371 29352018, e-mail: [email protected].
Documents of the Procurement (downloads)
- Procurement “Legal services” regulations (download);
- Annex No 6 “Draft Framework Agreement” of the Procurement regulations (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 20 September 2022 (download);
- Regulations with amendments, 28 September 2022 (download);
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 28 September 2022 (download);
- Opening report, 10 October 2022 (download);
- Report, 23 December 2022 (download);
- Framework agreement with ZAB PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal SIA, 1 March 2023 (download);
- Framework agreement with Sorainen ZAB SIA, 1 March 2023 (download);
- Framework agreement with partnership formed by SIA “Zvērinātu advokātu birojs RER Lextal”, Advokatų profesinė bendrija “iLAW”, Advokaadibüroo LEXTAL OÜ and SUPE Law ZAB SIA, 1 March 2023 (download).