All interested suppliers are invited to apply for a Briefing: Submission of the Applications for announced competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction” (ID No RBR 2022/20) scheduled on 28 September at 13:00 (EET, Riga, Latvia) over MS Teams platform.
Duration of the Briefing is estimated to be about one hour.
Registration is required to secure invitation to the MS Teams meeting.
Please register to the Briefing by end of 27 September 2022 by sending message to an e-mail: email@example.com containing:
- Company name,
- Participant name(-s), position, e-mail address, phone number.
It is advised that managers or specialists in charge of the preparation of the Application, required documents, organisation of the correspondence and submission of the Application participates in the meeting.
Briefing shall concern administrative matters related to the preparation and submission of the Application only. At the meeting RB Rail AS representatives will introduce potential suppliers with the process of submission of the Applications, will explain the required forms to be submitted, organisation of Q&A process and will provide guidance for the registration in the E-Tenders system. Please note that questions related to subject-matter or scope of the procurement shall not be discussed.
If you have any concerns on submission of application, including requirements for the candidates or provided deadline for submission of applications isn’t sufficient, please provide your questions/ requests by sending them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in E-Tenders system.
- General information
- Registration in the E-Tenders system (available user manuals);
- Qualification stage Regulations;
- Submission of the Application;
Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction”, identification No RBR 2022/20.
The contracting entity is RB Rail AS, legal address: Satekles street 2B, Rīga LV-1050, Latvia (hereinafter – Contracting Authority). The Contracting Authority conducts this procurement for the benefit of the:
- Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia represented by “Eiropas Dzelzceļa līnijas” SIA;
- “LTG Infra” AB appointed by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia represented by Rail Baltic Estonia OÜ.
The applicable CPV code: 34928230-9 (Noise barriers).
Competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of Latvia.
This Competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System ( https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject Matter of competitive procedure with negotiations
The subject-matter of the Competition is consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction. General description of the subject-matter of the Competition is included in Annex No 2 “General description of the subject matter” to the Regulation for the Selection of the Candidates. During the stage of the Selection of the Candidates, General description of the subject matter is given for informative purposes only. Detailed description of the subject-matter of procurement will be issued to the Candidates, which will be selected for participation in the Stage Two of the Competition.
Availability of Documents
The Regulations and all its annexes are available at the E-Tenders system in profile of publication in webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/87664 and at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ . Documents are available free of charge.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/ProcurementProposals/87664 by 17 October 2022 till 14:00 o’clock (Time Zone EET (Eastern European Time), Riga, Latvia). Only Applications submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Proposal submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the Competition.
Opening of Applications
The Applications will be opened in the E-Tenders system on 17 October 2022 at 14:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted applications online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the competition: Procurement Specialist Agnese Gudrenika, telephone: +371 20218254, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Documents of the Competitive procedure with negotiations (Downloads)
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection Regulations in English with annexes (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection Regulations/Estonian translation only for informative purposes (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection Regulations/Latvian translation only for informative purposes (download);
- Competitive procedure with negotiations “Consolidated supply of NOISE BARRIERS ELEMENTS for Rail Baltica railway construction” candidate selection Regulations/Lithuanian translation only for informative purposes (download);
- Answer No 1 to questions from the interested supplier, 16 September 2022 (download);
- Presentation of the Briefing held on 28 September 2022 (download).