The Contracting authority is joint stock company „RB Rail AS”, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Expert Services”.
The identification number of this competitive procedure with negotiation is RBR 2017/10.
The applicable CPV code is: 71000000-8 (Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services).
Open competition and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public procurement law of Latvia.
Subject Matter of Open Competition
Through the open competition Contracting authority intends to establish the following list of experts having required qualification and experience in a particular Field of expertise who could be called on-demand basis to provide independent professional expert services throughout the implementation of Rail Baltica project:
|1.||Civil construction design|
|7.||Environmental impact assessment|
|11.||Spatial planning Estonia|
|12.||Spatial planning Latvia|
|13.||Spatial planning Lithuania|
|16.||1435 mm railway track design|
|17.||Railway construction management and logistics|
|19.||Railway traffic control|
|20.||RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)|
|21.||Railway telecommunications (including GSM-R)|
|22.||Railway AC traction substations|
|23.||Railway AC catenary|
|24.||Railway auxiliary power supply (including for signalling)|
|25.||Railway electromagnetic compatibility|
|26.||Information technology and security|
|28.||Railway business development|
|29.||Railway infrastructure maintenance|
|30.||1435 mm railway fleet|
|31.||1435 mm rolling stock maintenance|
Availability of Open Competition Documents
The open competition regulation and all its annexes are available at the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/en/tenders (see section open competition documents below). Interested suppliers can get acquainted and receive hard copy of Regulations personally at RB Rail office, 8-7 Krišjāņa Valdemara iela, 4th floor, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia. Regulation of open competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Proposals
Proposal for the open competition shall be submitted personally, by courier or registered mail delivery to the RB Rail AS, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, 4th floor, Riga, LV-1010). Proposal shall be submitted not later than by 29 June 2017, till 10:00 o’clock.
Opening of Proposals
The opening of Proposals takes place during an open meeting of the procurement commission at 10.00 o’clock on 29 June 2017 at RB Rail AS office on 4th floor, Krišjāņa Valdemara iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
Contact persons of Company
In administrative aspects of the open competition: Procurement Manager Aigars Kivliņš, telephone +371 27167687, e-mail address: email@example.com, Lead Procurement Specialist Mārtiņš Blaus, telephone: +371 28118533, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Competition Documents (Downloads)
- Open competition “Expert Services” Regulation (download).
- MS Word format Annex No 1 (download), Annex No 2 (download).
- Answers to questions from the interested suppliers, May 31, 2017 (download).
- Answers to questions from the interested suppliers, June 7, 2017 (download).
- Answers to questions from the interested suppliers, June 14, 2017 (download).
- Answers to questions from the interested suppliers, June 21, 2017 (download).
- Proposal opening sheet (download).
- Report (download)
Framework agreements for Expert Services:
- Arep Ville (agreement)
- AS VentEko (agreement)
- Carlos Alberto Reparaz (agreement)
- DB Engineering & Consulting Gmbh (agreement)
- Eirl Gaudry Consultant (agreement)
- Foster + Partners Ltd. (agreement)
- Konsultatsioonistudioo OU (agreement)
- Marx Krontal Gmbh (agreement)
- Roadplan OU (agreement)
- SIA Ardenis (agreement)
- Arhitektūrinženieru kompānija Arhis SIA (agreement)
- SIA Grupa 93 (agreement)
- SIA Konsorts (agreement)
- SIA Metrum (agreement)
- SIA Vides Eksperti (agreement)
- Smart Continent LV SIA (agreement)
- SIA Latvijas Rūpnieku Tehniskās Drošības Ekspertu Apvienība – TUV Rheinland Grupa (agreement)
- TUV SUD Rail Gmbh (agreement)
- UAB Tiltu Ekspertu Centras (agreement)
- VIA Consulting & Development Gmbh (agreement)
- Vintage Consulting AWB (agreement)
- SIA CSE COE (agreement)