The Contracting authority is joint stock company „RB Rail AS”, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Rīga LV-1010, Latvia, announces Restricted Competition “Design and design supervision services for the construction of the new line from Tallinn to Rapla”.
The identification number of this Restricted Competition is RBR 2018/10.
The applicable CPV code is: 71000000-8 (Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services).
Restricted Competition and subject matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
The Contracting Authority conducts this procurement for the benefit of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia.
This Competition is a restricted competition organised in accordance with the Public Procurement Law of Latvia in effect on the date of publishing the contract notice. The Competition consists of two stages:
- The first stage of the Competition – selection of candidates who will be invited to submit a proposal in the second stage of the Competition. General scope of the services to be procured is provided in Annex No 2
- The second stage of the Competition – evaluation of the proposals submitted by candidates which were invited to submit a proposal and award of rights to conclude a contract. The detailed information on the scope of the services to be procured shall be provided to the candidates qualified in the first stage of Competition.
This Restricted Competition is carried out using E-Tenders system which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier).
To apply as a Tenderer for this procurement Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
The subject-matter of the Competition is to provide building design and design supervision services for the construction of railway track substructure, superstructure as well as related civil structures on the new standard gauge (1435 mm) high speed double track electrified railway Rail Baltica line section Tallinn to Rapla. A general description of the subject-matter of the Competition is included in the Annex No. 2 of these Regulations. Detailed description of the subject-matter of the Competition will be disclosed to the candidates who will be selected for submitting a proposal during the second stage of Competition.
Design service period – 24 months, design supervision service period lasts until the full acceptance of construction works. General scope of the services to be procured is provided in Annex No 2 of the Regulation.
Availability of Restricted Competition Documents
The Competition regulation and all its annexes are freely available in Contracting authority’s profile in the E-Tenders system at webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier and the Internet webpage of the Contracting authority http://railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section Restricted Competition documents below). Regulation of the Competition is available free of charge.
Submission of Applications
Applications shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/10588 by 15 May 2018 till 16:00 o’clock.
Only Applications submitted to the E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the procurement procedure. Any Application submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Applications
The Applications will be opened in the E-Tenders system 15 May 2018 at 16:00 o’clock during the open meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Applications online in the E-Tenders system.
Contact persons of The Company
In administrative aspects of the Competition: Lead Procurement Specialist Mārtiņš Blaus, telephone +371 2811 8533, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
In aspects concerning subject-matter of the Competition: Project expert (Estonia), Karmo Kõrvek, telephone: +372 53423015, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Restricted Competition Documents (Downloads)
- Restricted Competition “Design and design supervision services for the construction of the new line from Tallinn to Rapla” Candidate Selection Regulation in English (download).
- Restricted Competition “Design and design supervision services for the construction of the new line from Tallinn to Rapla” Candidate Selection Regulation in Estonian (download)
- Answers to question from interested suppliers, 2 May 2018 (download)
- Answers to question from interested suppliers, 9 May 2018 (download)
- Application list (download)