Open competition “Detailed Technical Design Review and Design Expertise Services for Rail Baltica in Lithuania” (identification No RBR 2019/15)
Contracting Authority hereby invites all interested suppliers to familiarise with the subject-matter of the open competition (questions related to the Technical Specification (scope of works) in line with preparation of the Financial proposal) during the meeting Contracting Authority will hold the Briefing (before submission of the proposals) on 18 February 2020, from 13:30 a.m. till 15:00 a.m. (Time Zone EEST (Eastern European Wintertime), at Riga (Latvia))) at RB Rail AS premises (address: Kr. Valdemāra iela 8 – 7, Riga LV-1010, Latvia).
- Tenderers are invited to register for the Briefing by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org until 14 February 2020. The application shall indicate the following information:
- The Tenderer’s official name
- The Tenderer’s representatives’ full names, positions and contact details (no more than 2 (two) representatives). Number of participants is limited due to the capacity of premises available.
- The Contracting Authority will answer Tenderers’ questions regarding the subject-matter related to the Technical Specification (scope of works) in line with preparation of the Financial proposal during the Briefing. Tenderers will be introduced with presentation related to Technical Specification (scope of the services). Presentation will be explanatory and shall not prevail over the content of the Regulations and its annexes. Questions that are related to the administrative process (e.g. evaluation of proposals) or qualifications requirements, or any other requirements stipulated in Regulations and draft contract, or questions that are either too detailed or impossible to answer during the Briefing, shall be submitted and replied separately according to the rules of Clause 1.10.1., 1.11. and 1.12. of the Regulations.
- The Briefing will be recorded. Session minutes containing general information of the Briefing will be published on the E-Tenders system’s webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/31924 and the Contracting Authority’s Internet webpage http://railbaltica.org/tenders/ after the Briefing within a reasonable period of time.
- It is the Tenderer’s sole discretion whether to participate in the Briefing or not (Briefing is not mandatory). Non-participation of the Tenderers in the Briefing shall not be considered as negative obstacle of further participation in open competition. The Contracting Authority shall not entertain any claims or requests arising out of the Tenderers decision to participate or not to participate in the Briefing. The Tenderer shall cover all expenses related to the participation in the Briefing.
The Contracting authority joint stock company RB Rail AS, legal address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 8-7, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, announces open competition “Detailed Technical Design Review and Design Expertise Services for Rail Baltica in Lithuania”.
The identification number of this Open competition is RBR 2019/15.
The applicable CPV code is: 71000000-8 (Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services), additional CPV code – 71319000-7 (Expert witness services).
Open competition and subject-matter is co-financed by Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
Open competition is organised in accordance with Public Procurement Law of the Republic of Latvia.
Open competition is carried out using E-Tenders system (https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier) which is subsystem of the Electronic Procurement System.
To apply for this Open competition Interested supplier has to register in E-Tenders system by submitting Tenderer’s Electronic Procurement System registration documents (if the Tenderer is not registered in Electronic Procurement System) in State Regional Development Agency (please see information here: http://www.railbaltica.org/procurement/e-procurement-system/).
Subject-matter of Open competition
Availability of the Documents of the Open competition
Open competition regulations and all its annexes are available on the E-Tenders system in profile of publication on webpage https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/31924 and on the Contracting authority’s Internet webpage http://www.railbaltica.org/tenders/ (see section “Documents of the Open competition” below). Regulations of the Open competition is available free of charge.
Please note that Annex No 2 – Annex No 5 to the Technical Specification (input data necessary) are not publicly available due to the sensitive nature of procurement and will be made available by providing online access in order establish in Clause 1.8 and 1.8.1 of respective procurement Regulation.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals shall be submitted electronically using the tools offered by the E-Tenders system available at https://www.eis.gov.lv/EKEIS/Supplier/Procurement/31924 by 2 March 2020 till 14:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Winter Time), Riga (Latvia))).
Only Proposals submitted via E-Tenders system will be accepted and evaluated for participation in the Open competition. Any Proposals submitted outside the E-Tenders system will be declared as submitted in a non-compliant manner and will not participate in the procurement procedure.
Opening of Proposals
The Proposals will be opened on the E-Tenders system 2 March 2020 at 14:00 o’clock (Time zone EEST (Eastern European Winter Time), Riga (Latvia))) during the opening meeting. It is possible to follow the opening of submitted Proposals online on the E-Tenders system.
Contact person of the Contracting authority
Procurement Specialist, Baiba Ūbele, telephone: +371 26273973,
Documents of Open Competition (Downloads)
- Open competition “Detailed Technical Design Review and Design Expertise Services for Rail Baltica in Lithuania” Regulations / English version (download).
- Open competition ,,Detailed Technical Design Review and Design Expertise Services for Rail Baltica in Lithuania” Regulations / Latvian version (download).
- Annex No 2 ,,Financial proposal form” (download).
- Annex No 3 ,,Technical Specification” (download).
- Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (download).
- Contract (download).
- Regulations with Amendments dated 6 February 2020 (download).
- Answers to questions from interested supplier, 12 February 2020 (download).
- Answers to questions from interested suppliers, 17 February 2020 (download).